Welcome To Northfield House Primary Academy
As Principal, I would like to welcome you to our Academy. I hope that you will feel Northfield House Primary Academy is the Academy you wish to choose for your child. We wish our children to have special and happy memories of their time at Northfield House and value highly the positive relationships we have built between children, parents, staff, governors and our neighbouring communities.
Children get one chance with their education and at Northfield House we want this to be the best. Through the development of positive learning behaviours (6Rs) we hope that all children leave our school with the skills necessary for successful lifelong learning. A book rich curriculum teamed with creative opportunities are a core element of what we provide. We also offer a breakfast club every morning and offer after school activities most evenings. Learning is celebrated and openly admired and we strive to work and learn together with parents and carers.
We have a lot to be proud about at Northfield House. We have well-resourced rooms and attractive surroundings. The extensive school grounds have been developed to support learning, providing an attractive and safe environment for all children to enjoy. The Academy is a happy, stimulating and caring place and we expect high standards of behaviour and good manners throughout the Academy.
We would be pleased to show you around Northfield House Primary Academy, for you to feel the friendly atmosphere here, give you the opportunity to meet the staff and see the children as they work and play together.
Mrs Sarah Ridley
School Ethos & Values
Together We Make A Positive Difference
At Northfield House Primary Academy, we fundamentally believe that every child is unique and that they have an entitlement to a first class education.
Our core aims are:
- To always be looking for new ideas to improve our school and the lives of our young people.
- To develop learning behaviours which empower and create successful lifelong learners who are equipped and skilled to flourish and succeed.
- To create a unique curriculum that enables every child to succeed personally, academically and creatively.
- To work professionally as a staff team with children, families, the community, governors and the Trust so that we can make a positive difference and continue to go from strength to strength.
- To create a safe, nurturing and friendly environment where children feel secure, valued and are able to become self disciplined, self-confident and independent learners.
- To create responsible citizens who have an understanding and appreciation of the community that they live in and for life in modern Britain.